Nancy Lynn Tan is an American living with her Malaysian husband in the state of Sabah, Borneo, E. Malaysia, where she does Bible teaching, Christian counseling, and discipleship.
She has been affiliated with ALMI since 2001.
In this book the ALMI conference material has been put into cell-group form, with discussion questions. Topics include:
- How to abide and do so on an increasing basis
- Making use of the everything we have already been given
- How to view our weaknesses
- The need to transform our belief system about God, self, and others
- Learning how to enter into His rest and still reach our highest potential
- Switching focus from problems to Christ, which eases worry about circumstances
- Seeing God in everything: the good, the bad, and the ugly.