Steve Reinhard is organizing a fishing retreat at Marble Canyon Lodge near Page, AZ, Thurs., Oct. 12th, to the 15th. There will be campfires, fishing, petroglyph viewing, and group sessions. Cost to attend this retreat is $500, which includes all meals (including one lunch provided at the famous Horseshoe Bend), lodging (bedding provided), boats, and fishing gear. Not included in the registration fee are transportation to or from Marble Canyon, the necessary Arizona fishing license, or tips for the captains. We expect this to be a popular retreat, so please sign up soon through our website or contact Karla directly at 303-972-0859.
Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October
abiding.ministry, , Featured Stories|News
You can now purchase “Living the Abiding Life,” “Keeping the Focus,” “Bury Your Marriage,” “Abiding Life in a Capsule,”...
BettyWells, , News, Upcoming Events
As we have mentioned, we are planning to host two retreats in 2019, both at the Hermit Basin Christian...
BettyWells, , News
Dear Saints, First of all I hope you notice this new email address…a first for my personal ministry, Lee...
- ABIDING LIFE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 2019 RETREATS
- Tim, Chad, & Noah in Brazil
- Tim & Karen Lester’s Maryland Training, October, 2018, various photos by John Kovach (thanks, John!)
- Folks In Maine Need Pastor
- Training Opportunity with Tim and Karen Lester
- Australia Trip Report 2017
- PODCASTS! LISTEN TO ABIDING LIFE TOPICS
- Tim & Karen Lester, Georgetown, TX, seminar, Oct. 1-3, 2017
- Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October