Mexico is much more dangerous than I ever thought. The hotel staff will not let us take a taxi as nearly everyone we meet has a horror story. One pastor tells of once being lost and asking the police for directions. They told him to stay there for a minute and went out to find a gang that nearly choked him to death. He woke up 30 minutes later and had been stripped of everything of value. If a taxi does take you, you must ask to be dropped off at a different corner and then walk to your home so the driver does not know where you live. Behind the Holiday Inn is a warehouse that receives stolen cars and strips them down for the parts to be sold. It is harsh for everyone here and the believers suffer alike. Here are photos of the Seminary, Church services, Mike and Raimundo, and a picture of Mexico City from the air.
A Little More from Mexico
BettyWells, , International Blog, blog|Mike Wells|mission
A wonderful group of pastors and their wives have assembled in a retreat center in Uruguay for an ALMI...
- ABIDING LIFE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 2019 RETREATS
- Tim, Chad, & Noah in Brazil
- Tim & Karen Lester’s Maryland Training, October, 2018, various photos by John Kovach (thanks, John!)
- Folks In Maine Need Pastor
- Training Opportunity with Tim and Karen Lester
- Australia Trip Report 2017
- PODCASTS! LISTEN TO ABIDING LIFE TOPICS
- Tim & Karen Lester, Georgetown, TX, seminar, Oct. 1-3, 2017
- Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October
- ALMI Coffe Mug - Logo/Near $10.00 – $13.00