(There are several photos, just scroll) We had a great day that began with counseling, a pastors’ conference, and then to the seminar. Six evenings of seminars and the people were steady. I was greatly encouraged. There was so much love in that place, from the pastor, to the people, to those that helped put things together. Fernando’s sister was a great blessing. Chad and I agreed that it was just fun being loved. I finished the conference talking about time and eternity. Several mentioned that it witnessed to something deep within and it was life changing. Amen, Jesus is the life changer and we witness to Him. You will notice the pastor; he was a great support, and in the end the whole congregation prayed for us! People think that I look tired. It is true, and I get a bit paranoid about it. I am tired; I started in September and have yet to land for a rest, yet in my spirit I am not tired. Actually, I am more excited than I have ever been. Also, it was a beautiful day with the rain. Love you, Mike.
The Last full day in Caxias do Sul, Brazil
MikeWells, , International Blog, blog|Mike Wells|mission
We finished up the conference and we were blessed. Steve, a long time supporter of the “Christ in you”...
- ABIDING LIFE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 2019 RETREATS
- Tim, Chad, & Noah in Brazil
- Tim & Karen Lester’s Maryland Training, October, 2018, various photos by John Kovach (thanks, John!)
- Folks In Maine Need Pastor
- Training Opportunity with Tim and Karen Lester
- Australia Trip Report 2017
- PODCASTS! LISTEN TO ABIDING LIFE TOPICS
- Tim & Karen Lester, Georgetown, TX, seminar, Oct. 1-3, 2017
- Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October
- ALMI Coffe Mug - Logo/Near $10.00 – $13.00