A pastors’ lunch was organized and we had about one hour to share what ALMI is about with those in attendance. Actually, I can never describe the ministry in a sentence. The wait staff interested me when I noticed that they were really listening to what was being said. It would be just like our God to organize the lunch just for them. He will sweep the whole house for the lost coin. Amen.
Thought to Ponder: Faithful are the wounds of a friend, and Jesus is my friend. But arrows come from those that hate us. If, after an enemy’s condemnation–generally delivered to us through another person–self-hatred, bitterness, and the desire to give up in the Christian life comes, how can that criticism ultimately be from the God of redemption? Such criticism must be rejected and never given a second thought as it is not from Him. We must let the heart be the burial ground for criticism that is not from Him. That is, I will not focus on criticism that is not redemptive.
- ABIDING LIFE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 2019 RETREATS
- Tim, Chad, & Noah in Brazil
- Tim & Karen Lester’s Maryland Training, October, 2018, various photos by John Kovach (thanks, John!)
- Folks In Maine Need Pastor
- Training Opportunity with Tim and Karen Lester
- Australia Trip Report 2017
- PODCASTS! LISTEN TO ABIDING LIFE TOPICS
- Tim & Karen Lester, Georgetown, TX, seminar, Oct. 1-3, 2017
- Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October
- ALMI Coffe Mug - Logo/Near $10.00 – $13.00