Often, I find myself without sleep. It isn’t that bad until one trip seems to converge with another. Contrary to what you see, I did have the joy of the Lord! I was just tired. I must come to see that the body will only take me so far. Amen, this is my life in Him and my place of growth. Thank you again for all of your prayers. Prayer allows us to participate in what God has already determined to do. Prayer is fun.
60 hours without sleep!
BettyWells, , International Blog, blog|Mike Wells|mission
A wonderful group of pastors and their wives have assembled in a retreat center in Uruguay for an ALMI...
Hello! I have arrived in Spain for the meetings but wanted you to take a look at a fellow’s marriage seminarMikeWells, , International Blog, blog|Mike Wells|mission
I was introduced to the fellow in Ukraine. Obviously, much of what he teaches borders on “Understanding” and not...
- ABIDING LIFE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 2019 RETREATS
- Tim, Chad, & Noah in Brazil
- Tim & Karen Lester’s Maryland Training, October, 2018, various photos by John Kovach (thanks, John!)
- Folks In Maine Need Pastor
- Training Opportunity with Tim and Karen Lester
- Australia Trip Report 2017
- PODCASTS! LISTEN TO ABIDING LIFE TOPICS
- Tim & Karen Lester, Georgetown, TX, seminar, Oct. 1-3, 2017
- Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October
- ALMI Coffe Mug - Logo/Near $10.00 – $13.00