It was great fun. We had to take hot showers, however, I rarely had hot water. It is amazing treatment and the doctors are all properly trained. I went in with several exhaustion related alignments and left with none. I was ready for the gurling two weeks of ministry and felt much better than when I returned home at Christmas for just a few days at home.
Betty discovering her hospital gown!
BettyWells, , International Blog, blog|Mike Wells|mission
The following is a message we just received from Wendy Bell at the ALMI training center in Australia. Naturally,...
- ABIDING LIFE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL 2019 RETREATS
- Tim, Chad, & Noah in Brazil
- Tim & Karen Lester’s Maryland Training, October, 2018, various photos by John Kovach (thanks, John!)
- Folks In Maine Need Pastor
- Training Opportunity with Tim and Karen Lester
- Australia Trip Report 2017
- PODCASTS! LISTEN TO ABIDING LIFE TOPICS
- Tim & Karen Lester, Georgetown, TX, seminar, Oct. 1-3, 2017
- Men’s Fishing Retreat in Arizona, October
- ALMI Coffe Mug - Logo/Near $10.00 – $13.00